It is a gentle reminder for all the parents to take the following precautions.
The primary symptoms of Dengue includes high fever, which occurs with severe headache, severe eye pain, joint, muscle or bone pain, rash, mild small spots on the skin and low white cell count.
Chikungunya symptoms includes high fever, severe joint pain, joint swelling, rashes.
HERE ARE SOME DO'S..
1.If you have the disease, consume plenty of water and take proper rest.
2. Get tested immediately if any of the symptoms above manifest themselves more than twenty four hours ,go and see the doctor.
3. Use mosquito nets and wear long sleeves shirt and full trousers.
4. Keep your surroundings clean, dispose of waste regularly.
HERE ARE SOME DONT'S..
1.AEDES MOSQUITOES`-Which transmit both dengue and chikungunya-breed water in containers, coolers and other such recipients exposed to the air. Don't let stand water near your house.
2. If you are using mosquito repellents on children below twelve years, care should be taken while applying near eyes or mouth.
3. Mosquitoes are attracted to dark colours, so avoid wearing dark coloured clothes.