The Millennium Schools are powered by the Millennium Learning SystemTM and are known for their academic excellence, sports facilities and co-curricular activities.
We are expanding very rapidly and offer scope for rapid growth. We value good academic record and a result oriented approach. Above all, we are passionate and sincere about improving the education scenario in India and the world.
If you are interested in a satisfying career shaping lives of our future leaders, then do apply to us.
Designation: Assistant Manager/ Manager – Marketing Admissions
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve admission targets
- Evaluate marketing requirements and admission strategy for the school in that location
- Plan and conduct promotional campaigns and events
- Competition mapping
- Generate Leads/ enquiries and covert them into walk-ins to the school
- Create tie-ups with Corporates, play schools, rotary clubs, RWAs etc
- Prepare and send MIS/ Reports in prescribed formats
- Building the Brand
- Planning for meeting admission targets and successfully executing such plans
- Tracking competition
- Regular market research to identify avenues for expansion of market share and exploiting successfully such opportunities identified.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
A people person with good communication skills
A target driven go getter
Willing to travel extensively in area of responsibility
Designation: Admission Counselor
- To convert prospective students to confirmed admission.
- Calling prospective parents for admission.
- Making cold calls, outbound calls and converting them into business
- Designing and conducting Marketing and Promotional Activities.
- Explaining the process of admission of the school.
- Attending the query of parents and students.
- Achieve individual targets
- Handling the complete Admission life-cycle from Enquiry to Admission
- Explaining the USPs of the school, process of admission, curriculum, fee structure to prospective parents
- Ensuring all aspects of meet & greet process are run efficiently and convert prospective students to confirmed admission
- Respond to all enrolment queries generated through walk-ins, telephone and email
- Provide assistance to prospective parents in ensuring that all admissions documentation is completed smoothly
- Coordinating with Marketing team in formulating marketing strategies basis inputs from prospective and existing parents
- Ensuring all admission related collaterals, presentations, forms are up to date and in order
- Manage the database of leads, enquiries, admissions
- Preparing MIS and reports as required by Management and ensuring data is updated at all times
How to apply
You can identify a suitable position by checking our respective school websites for the current openings. You can apply online by clicking on the below link.